How to Reset the InvizBox?
You will need a paper clip, a pin or some other small object to press the reset button. Take note that any configuration you have changed on the InvizBox will be erased. Perform the steps below to factory reset your InvizBox:
- Unplug all the cables from the InvizBox.
- Power on the InvizBox by plugging in the USB power cable.
- Wait 2 minutes for the InvizBox to boot up.
- The reset button is located on the back of the InvizBox beside the USB power connection. Using a paper clip push the reset button and hold it pressed for 10 seconds, any less than that and the InvizBox will only reboot.
- The InvizBox will shut down (the blue LED on the front will go off) and boot back up. Wait another 2 minutes and you are finished! You can plug in the WAN and the LAN cables and connect to the InvizBox’s WiFi hotspot.