The following information is collected and stored securely when you register to use the VanishedVPN Service:
- Name & Address (optional)
- Email address
- Payment details
All information is stored securely online, and is available for you to access and update via the ‘my account’ section of our site. https://vanishedvpn.com/my-account
By signing up for the Service, and accepting our terms & conditions, you consent to us adding your email address to our mailing list, so that we can keep you updated with information about the service. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on the footer of the email or informing us directly by email.
Payment details are encrypted by our back end payment gateway provider who is PCI DSS compliant. No payment details are visible or accessible to VanishedVPN employees.
We require you to provide your address as we are an international business, and need to apply GST depending on location.
What Personal Data does VanishedVPN collect and why?:
Each time a user connects to VanishedVPN, we retain the following data for 30 days: the user’s source IP address, connection start and stop time and total number of bytes used.
Why VanishedVPN retains Session Data:
We retain VanishedVPN session data for 30 days to use with billing issues, troubleshooting, service offering evaluation, and for handling crimes performed over the service.
What VanishedVPN Does Not Collect From user Sessions:
- Does not log a user’s traffic or the content of any communications
- Does not perform deep packet inspection of your traffic, except where requested by the customer for firewall purposes.
- Does not perform shallow packet inspection of your traffic, except where requested by the customer for firewall purposes.
- Does not discriminate against devices, protocols, or applications. VanishedVPN is network neutral.
- Does not throttle your Internet connection.
- Does not rate limit Internet connection.
Sharing of Personal Data:
VanishedVPN does not share any of your personal data with 3rd parties.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
- Right to request for information about:
- Categories of Personal Data that VanishedVPN has collected about you.
- Specific pieces of Personal Data that VanishedVPN has collected about you.
- Categories of sources from which the Personal Data is collected.
- Business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Data.
- Categories of third parties with whom the business shares Personal Data.
- Right to request for deletion of any Personal Data collected about you by VanishedVPN.
If you seek to exercise the foregoing rights to access or delete Personal Data which constitutes ‘personal information’ as defined in CCPA, please write to us or contact us at email@example.com
We respond to all requests we receive from you wishing to exercise your data protection rights within a reasonable timeframe in accordance with applicable data protection laws. By writing to us, you agree to receive communication from us seeking information from you to verify you to be the consumer from whom we have collected the Personal Data and other such information as reasonably required to enable us to honor your request.
The list of categories of Personal Data collected and disclosed about consumers are enlisted under the heading ‘What Personal Data does VanishedVPN collect and why?’ and the list of categories of third parties to whom the Personal Data was or maybe made disclosed are enlisted under the head ‘Sharing of Personal Data’ (Disclaimer VanishedVPN does not sell your Personal Data).