How to reset your password for ‘my account’
Following the upgrade of our payment gateway, it will be necessary to reset the password you use to access your account details via ‘my account’
Here’s how you do it.
1) Go to the ‘my account‘ section of our website and click on the ‘forgot your password ?’ link at the bottom of the screen
2) Enter the email address that you originally registered with (this will be the same as your username for the VPN client), and click ‘send reset request’
3) Check your email, and find the email sent from ‘Paywhirl’ with the subject ‘Password reminder’. If you haven’t received this, check your spam folder.
4) Click on the link in the email to change your password.
5) On the page that you are directed to, enter your new password twice, and click ‘reset password’
Congratulations, your password has been reset, and you can sign in to view your account via the portal you are re-directed to , or via the ‘my account‘ section on our site.