How to watch ESPN+
ESPN+ was formed in 2018, and carries a lot of sports streams for a very competitive $4.99 per month (with a free 7 day trial). Sports include Boxing, AFL, MLB, NHL, NFL, FA Cup football, English Championship football, Serie A, Rugby, Cricket and much more. See full review from Engadget here.
Most interesting is that from Jan 2019, ESPN+ now carry UFC (which was previously very hard to find reasonable priced streams)
Here’s our tips on how to sign up for ESPN+
1. Get a Vanished VPN Subscription if you don’t already have one.
2. Connect to the USA VPN
3. Go to plus.espn.com & sign up for the free trial.
4. Click through to enter your card details & US postal code (be creative. We used 90210, which worked)
Once you’re signed up, we found that there were issues using certain browsers to view content. We had 100% success using a Chrome Browser (with Incognito Window). To view content:
1. Ensure you are still connected to the USA VPN
2. Open a Chrome browser
3. Click on the 3 dots in the top right, an select ‘New Incognito Window’
4. When the new window opens, go to espn.com/watch/espnplus
5. Login by clicking the icon in the top right, and choosing login from the menu (use the credentials you setup when you registered for ESPN+)
6. Once logged in, you can view the available streams under the ‘Schedule & replays’ option on the menu bar.